Thursday, September 2, 2010

Decision Made

It occured to me that even though I'm excited about the prospect of going travelling, it really will be a wrench to leave this lovely house and I know that I'm going to miss it dreadfully. I can't imagine what it will feel like not to live here, so I've decided to keep a pictorial record of my life in Moisdon for when someone else owns our piece of Heaven.. I still can't believe that I'm going to sell it...it'll just about break my heart.

So, here's the guided tour of where I live starting at the gate.

If I look left  I see this.

My friend, Annie, lives about 200 metres up the road on the right hand side.


If I look left I see this,


There's a junction about two hundred metres away, and if I turn right, I go to our village, Moisdon la Riviere. If I go straight on I eventually come to another village, (La Touche) and if I turn left, I'm on the way to Chateaubriant, our nearest market town.

No comments:

Post a Comment